CrossWay Church Totara Street Centre came into being with the amalgamation of Lansdowne Presbyterian & St Luke’s Union Churches in 2016. Lansdowne Presbyterian Church was built in 1912 as an extension of Knox Church to serve the Northern end of Masterton and the outlying rural areas. The churches at Mauriceville, Kopuaranga, Rangitumau and Bideford were all ministered to by Lansdowne Presbyterian Church. With the growth of the Lansdowne suburb in the 1960’s it was necessary to enlarge the Church and add new Sunday School rooms. This was completed in 1965. Well served by a variety of ministers and hard working Elders and Managers, Lansdowne has, and continues to be, a landmark in the area. Its outreach into the Community is well known. With a smaller and ageing congregation Lansdowne has now returned to its roots. With a positive outlook the congregation look forward to growth and being a continued witness to the love of God in this community.